Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving Stuff!

I like thanksgiving. Even though I think it’s a dumb holiday I like the feeling of being with may family. I’m also a big fan of food. I eat when I have nothing else to do. But for this blog I’m not supposed to write about food, I have to write about someone in the class that I’m thankful for.
I’ll start by saying that I like everyone in the class. Well, maybe I don’t like everyone but there isn’t anybody I dislike.  I haven’t really gotten to know anyone that sits more than 2 seats away from me.  So I guess the people that I’m most thankful for are my peeps Cyerra, Kate, Faith, and Simon. If it wasn’t for them, American Lit wouldn’t be as fun.
Kate and Cyerra have been friends of mine since last year. Theyre pretty cool females. Kate is extremely smart and always has good advice for you. Cyerra is different from any other person I’ve met. She’s really cool and funny and she does things that I think are really weird but I like her.
Simon and Faith are both people I met here in American lit. Faith seems to be an interesting person; I hardly ever talk to her but she’s always really chill. Simon on the other hand is a rather hyper little person. He’s good at so many things and his card tricks always make things fun.
Well these are the guys I’m thankful for. I don’t know what else to say so sayonara.  

No comments:

Post a Comment