Thursday, September 9, 2010

about me

              Hey, my name is Mauricio. My parents tell me I was born on May 16, 1995 but they lie to me all the time. I usually dislike school but evey once in a while something fun happens. I love to paint on walls using spray paint (not illegally), people call it vandalism but to me its a hobby, a way of life. Im not much of an athlete but i do love to play soccer and swim regularly even though im pretty bad at both. I like to pretend Im Japanese and I hate the fact that some guy made a movie about me, called it "The Dark Knight", and got rich and famous off of it.
             Apart from my fantasy life I enjoy hanging out with friends after school, on weeknds and during vacation, although I do think that being a loner isnt bad either. My favorite state is Washington and I plan on moving there by next year and living with my older sister free to do whatever I want. My mom doesnt let me eat fast food too often but I've eaten enough to know that Wendy's is my favorite place.
            mmhhhh let's see.... ah music preferences! I like to listen to screamo, heavy death metal, brutal death metal, emocore/post hardcore, and underground rap. Oh and jazz, it helps my sleeping disorder. im the biggest procrastinater you'll ever meet but i get things done eventually. I plan on being trilingual by the end of the year (japanese, spanish, and english). Books aren't my thing but I enjoyed survey Lit last year I'm sure I'll enjoy American. I'm really protective towards things that I care about such as my family, art, screamo music, friends etc... thats all I have to say about myself for now.

3 comments:

  1. Maurico, you seem quite interesting and hope you don't move so we can graduate together. I'd love to get to know you better. I like spray paint art and while it does seem vandalizing, it's so pretty and expressive. Can't wait to see what this year brings :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mauricio! HOLD UP! you're planning to leave me? AND I'M finding out via blog???!!! NO! I was laughing at your funny post and then all of a sudden... SHOCK! Ur awesome and i'd miss you a lot if you left!

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s
    He has a sister named M.E.L.A.N.I.E
    -moca

    ReplyDelete