Monday, May 2, 2011

Boas and Female Dogs!!!

Unlike most days, everyone in the classroom was wide awake. It was 8th period now, sophomores and a few freshmen anxiously waited for the bell that would bring them their freedom. Seventeen minutes and 34 seconds left, I could feel beads of sweat running down my forehead. What in the world would I do for seventeen minutes and 34 seconds? I looked around the class, Darius the lanky kid with the shrill voice sat in the other side of the room staring into space. I looked at him patiently admiring his long muscular legs... just kidding. I gave him an awkward stare with a raised eyebrow. He noticed me almost instantly and came back to earth. Now that I had his attention I began to cleverly play ninja across the room. By carefully keeping track of his hand motions and keeping pace with his swift movements I won the fierce battle of “ninja” without making any physical contact. I looked at the clock again, only two minutes and 53 seconds had passed. I looked around the room desperately trying to find something to entertain myself with. Mr. Gambol must have noticed my discomfort and interrupted my search for fun with a question I couldn’t even make out. It went something like this “Mauricio, blah blah mumble blah I had pancakes for breakfast blah blah more mumbles?” I suddenly felt like Walt Disney, frozen. (His life must suck!)  Unable to answer, I slouched down in my chair. Just as he was about to continue with his lecture I shouted out “Seven!” and that, children, is how “seven” became the answer to anything don’t knowJ.
The story doesn’t actually end there. Now that Mr. Gambol knew I wasn’t paying attention I stared at him intently, to make it seem like I was taking in every word he said. But in reality I was staring at the huge wet spots beneath his arms. I was like “Dayuum I know its hot Gee but yo pits be ridiculus!” (notice how I intentionally misspelled ridiculous in an attempt to imitate the voice in my head) So there I was, staring at Mr. Gambol’s axillae when it finally happened. The bell rang. and tat my friends is how the real story begun…      

2 comments:

  1. Besides a few spelling errors, it's a good prologue! At this point, the story can go anywhere! I'm also assuming you put yourself into your story...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol Hahaha, hilarious Mauricio! Story of my time spent with Mr. Gamble during class too. Ummm, good job. But, I'd enjoy your story even more if it was more descriptive (describe Mr. Gamble's facial expressions, wet spots, the classroom, etc in detail <---help extend the story). (: Good job!

    ReplyDelete